Manager of our West Lebanon branch is responsible for managing all aspects of day-to-day sales operations including:
* Greeting Clients
* Answering the phone and communicating with clients
* Tracking requests for rental instruments or other special orders
* Tracking inventory and placing order requests in our system for restock
* Liason to the Burlington Location
* Help clients achieve their goals.
* Use effectively the Point of Sale system
* Contribute to marketing efforts and participate in sales discussions
This person is the first greeting to new customers and the friendly person repeat clients look forward to seeing again.
Excellent communication skills
Facile with computers
Ability to play or represent the instruments
Friendly and empathatic
Able to multi-task and track ongoing projects
Some light lifting
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Full benefit package including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off (ie vacations), Retirement and product discounts
About Vermont Violins
We are a mid-sized violin shop in the old world tradition servicing the greater part of New England with sales of violin-family instruments (and harps), repairs and restorations, appraisals, rentals and accessory sales. We operate out of two locations, one in Vermont, the other in New Hampshire and have a national presence with our active online store. We represent a wide-range of brands but also make our own violins and violas: the V. Richelieu instruments which are crafted start-to-finish in our Vermont workshop and are sold both by us and our wholesale partners around the US. We are a dynamic group of individuals, mostly all musicians of some order, and proudly represent a diverse collection of people of many backgrounds.