All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Days, Cover Variable shifts
Location: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Zephyrhills
First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Hip Replacement and Knee Replacement (Joint Commission)
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
GWTG Gold Plus with Honor Roll Elite and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll Achievement, 2020 (American Heart Association)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Stroke Centers, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 (Women’s Choice Award)
One of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (Women’s Choice Award)
Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
Leapfrog Top General Hospital, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Fall 2020 (Leapfrog)
US News & World Reports High Performing Hospital CHF & COPD (2019-2020)
America's 250 Best Hospital's Award (2021) (Healthgrades)
Life style activities and community growth
Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
Access to arts, culture and music
Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the general direction of the Manager of Simpson Breast Health Center Digital Mammograms of the breast at a technical level that will produce high quality mammographic images, may also perform breast localization procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic mammograms for the detection of breast tumors. Prepares patients for the mammographic procedure.
· Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
· Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts controls to set exposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic exposure techniques and protocols.
· Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam restrictive devices, patient shielding skills.
· Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required equipment.
· Selects length and intensity of radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on an individual basis.
· Examines radiographic film or digital images for image quality.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Current certification with the ARRT OR MQSA and State of Florida.
· Completion of required mammographic procedures and initial training as required by MQSA and or State of Florida
· Current CPR certification.
· Proof of required License(s) and/or Certification(s) due at time of hire
· ARRT OR MQSA and State of Florida license is required
· Must maintain CME’s as required by State and or National accreditation bodies.
· Proof of required educational level(s) due at time of hire
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.